Quickteller makes it easy to accept payments from your customers using multiple sources and channels. You can accept payments directly on your website, Quickteller.com, ATMs, SMS, etc.
As a merchant, you would have access to reports of payments made in your favor via any of the Quickteller channels. You can see reports of all your payments through the our PAYDirect
How to become a merchant
- Download and complete the Quickteller merchant form. You can download the registration Download here
- Write a letter (on your letter head) advising Interswitch to provide reporting server access to the users in the form above
- Make a copy of Certificate of Incorporation (or other relevant documentation for your Industry)
- Make setup cost payment
- Send the documents (in 1,2,3) to Interswitch
- Interswitch will confirm receipt of documents and payment
- Interswitch will carry out KYC and set you up on the platform within 10 working days
- Expect a detailed email from Interswitch explaining how to use and implement all the respective add-ons
Accepting payments on your website
After getting listed on Quickteller as a merchant, you can also implement the Pay with Quickteller plugin to start accepting payments directly on your website. Documentation on how this works can be found here
Need more information?
quickteller at interswitchng dot com