The Verve Payment SDK for Android lets you easily add payment capability into your Android application.
To download the SDK, visit the github repository here [Android SDK Download] URL. The steps below describe how you can go about integrating the SDK into your application.
Registering your application on the Developer Console
To begin integration with the Verve SDK, you have to register your application on the Developer Console. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Developer Console, sign-up if you haven’t. After signing-up a confirmation e-mail would be sent to you and you would have to click the link in it to confirm your e-mail. For security reasons, your application would be vetted and an e-mail would be sent to you when your application is approved.
- If you already have an approved login details, log-in to gain access to your console.
- To begin, click on “Dashboard” at the top of the page and click the “Create your first App” button.
- The “New App” form comes up. Fill in the details correctly. Remember to choose “Mobile Application” for the “Application Type” field.
- After submitting the form, you would immediately get a sandbox Client ID. You should use this for test purposes.
- To expose services to the Client ID, click on the App name on the left hand side of the screen, to select it. Then click on the “Manage” button on the top right-hand side of the screen. This would display the app management page, for setting the configuration of the application.
- Scroll down to the “Services” section of the app management page and change the status of any service that you intend to use, from “OFF” to “ON”. Make sure you turn on Verve Wallet Services and Verve Services .
- Now you have the keys and access to the services, you can go ahead and create your application as you please.