Safetoken is a system that generates a 6-8 digit One-Time-Password (OTP) whenever a transaction is initiated via the Interswitch Web Payment Platform. Your card would have to be previously linked to a phone number for you to utilize this service (usually the one you receive alerts on). After confirming card details on the payment page, you will receive an OTP via SMS or manually generate it using your hardware token and then you input this OTP on the web payment platform in order to complete the payment.
To learn more about Safetoken please click here.
eWallet is an instant, easy to access online wallet tied to your quickteller profile that makes transactions faster. This feature gives you immediate access to manage all your added cards (Verve, MasterCard and Visa) including your Verve eCash.
You can also:
- - Manage all your cards from one place at a time:- All card types (Verve, MasterCard, Visa) and your Verve eCash can be viewed, added or managed at the same time.
- - Enable/disable your Verve card from using it abroad:- You can easily enable your cards for international transactions or disable it
- - Perform card-less transactions at the ATM:- Wouldn’t it be fantastic to leave your cards at home and yet still be able to withdraw money at the ATM?
So go ahead, give it a spin, Click here to know more about it.
- Buy airtime – All at face value. No additional charges.
- Pay bill – A N100 convenience fee is charged for each successful transaction
- Send Money – A N100 convenience fee is charged for each successful transaction,
- Receive Money– At no cost to the recipient.
- Prepaid Card Funding – All at face value. No additional charges.
- To have your business/company appear as a biller on the Quickteller platform, you would be required to fill a Quickteller registration form and user access form, as well as provide a photocopy of your Certificate of Incorporation or other relevant documentation
- You will also be required to pay a one-time fee of starting at N 200,000.00 and a subsequent transaction fee of 1.5% to a cap of N2000 on each transaction processed. There may also be a N100 convenience fee charged to the cardholder for making this payment on this channel.
- For more information on this service, please see the Interswitch Connect Website.
What steps should take if I forget the PIN for my eCash?