Hello! In case you did not know, Quickteller offers receipt of Western Union Money Transfers from your loved ones and associates “in the abroad.”
As long as you have a GTBank, StanbicIBTC, Wema or Skye Bank account, you can have the funds transferred into your accounts in Naira equivalent* (pls see below).
How it works:
- Log on to Quickteller.com
- Click the on the Send and Receive Money tile
- Click the Western Union tile
- Select your bank, either GTBank, StanbicIBTC or Wema bank
- Under “Choose currency” select “Naira”
- Click “Receive money now” and the Western Union – Receive Money data page opens
- Now carefully enter the following details:
- The MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) as provided by the sender
- Sender’s Country
- Receiving account number i.e. your bank account number where you wish to receive the funds
- Receiving account type i.e. either current or savings
- Expected Amount in Naira as provided by the sender
- Under Receiving Currency leave the name of the bank and Naira as default.
- First Name (Receiving Account) which is your account first name as it appears at your bank
- Surname (Receiving Account) which is your account surname as it appears at your bank
- Mobile Number – your mobile number
- Answer to test question as provided by the sender
- Click “Continue”
- Confirm the details provided
Please ensure that the details provided by the sender match those you provide so as to avoid errors and an unsuccessful transaction.
It really is that simple!