Using a BlackBerry Z10? Find the steps below to refresh the Quickteller App on the BlackBerry Z10 to reflect the new CVV2 and PIN only requirements for payments.
1. Open the Quickteller App
2. Swipe from the top of the phone down, a menu will appear at the bottom of the screen (containing Back, Info, Pin Bar and Settings (three vertical dots)
3. Click on the 3 vertical dots (Settings) at the bottom right
4. A menu opens at the top (containing Search, Refresh Data and Exit)
5. Select ‘Refresh Data’ and the process of ‘Refreshing your Payment Methods would start’
6. And voila! Your payment screen changes to reflect only CVV2 and PIN entry
Benefits to Refreshing the Quickteller App include:
- Re-syncs your card status
- Updates your card list if you have activated a new card and
- Gets latest services
Quickteller. Simple. Smart. Convenient.
Follow this blog for more information and tips on Quickteller.