Has your payment transaction on Quickteller ever failed? Have you ever received one of those “Transaction not permitted to the cardholder” or any of the other error messages at the point of payment? Do you want a quicker and more convenient way to pay on Quickteller? Then this is for you!
Courtesy of Verve International, Verve eCash is a virtual card that works just like your regular debit/ATM card on Quickteller. However, it also guarantees a greater success rate on your transactions and all you need is your mobile phone number and a 4-digit PIN!
How to Get it:
Signing up is easy! If you are a registered user of Quickteller simply use your Quickteller user details to sign up. If not, just provide your details – name, email address, mobile number, physical address, password and a 4digit PIN - and you’re done!
- You will be prompted to opt-in for Verve eCash if you have a failed transaction on Quickteller.
- Log-in with your Quickteller details.
- Your Quickteller details are displayed
- Choose a 4-digit PIN
- This PIN just like your ATM/debit card PIN should be known to you alone
- Click ‘Activate eCash’
- A verification token will be sent to your mobile phone number
- Enter the token
- Click “Verify my number”
- Once verified, a Verve eCash is created for you!
Points to Note:
For more information:
Read to find out How to Fund/Load Your Verve eCash
Read to find out How to Make Easy Payments with Verve eCash
Thank you for choosing Verve eCash!