Here at Quickteller, we are constantly trying to figure out ways to make the on-line payment experience a bit more convenient, while at the same time maintaining the security and safety of transactions. One time-consuming feature repeatedly came to mind: why do users have to repeatedly enter their full card details each and every time they have to carry out transactions?
So we gave it some more thought….hmmm…. OK.
Registered users have Quickteller accounts, why don’t we find a way to tie in their card details to their accounts and save some time?
Quickteller in conjunction with Verve presents the Remember Card feature for your Verve Cards!!!
Feature will be available by 21st of August.
- Faster and more convenient
- Only CVV2 and PIN are required
- Safe and secure as it uses Quickteller login & Safetoken
- Ties all your ATM cards to your unique phone number* you used to register for Safetoken**
- Available on Quickteller.com, m.Quickteller.com
- Will be available on select partner sites shortly
*Your unique phone number must have been verified by the system
**Safetoken OTP required
If you want to enjoy Remember Card when carrying out transactions, just register your Verve Card for Safetoken at the ATM using your unique phone number and then verify your phone number on Quickteller.com. If you have not verified your phone number on the system, you will be prompted to do so while carrying out a transaction on Quickteller.
How it Works:
- Enable your Verve card for SafeToken
- Login with your Quickteller details (i.e. username and password). If you do not have one, create one at Quickteller.com
- Verify the phone number used for Safetoken (please note that you can register all of your cards for Safetoken using the same unique phone number)
If you have not verified your phone number on the system, you will be prompted to do so while carrying out a transaction on Quickteller.
A Safetoken One-Time Password (OTP) is required to complete transactions over your bank’s set limit. If you have not registered your card for Safetoken, you will receive instructions on how to register for Safetoken at the ATM, via text or email.
What it will look like:
When you have successfully registered your Verve Cards for Safetoken at the ATM and verified your phone number, this is what your “Select a Card” screen will look like.
Please follow this blog for more tips and new info on using Quickteller.