What are the possible reasons for a “Z1″
Kindly update us on the last enquiry: What are the possible reasons for a ”Z1″: responseMessage = “Transaction Error” response?
This is to acknowledge receipt of your email.
Z1 is used to masked failed responses. However, upon a callback (getTransaction call) the description is returned.
Below are the scenario that may cause the error.
- When there is an issue with debiting a customer’s reward
- The validation on the cmpi lookup phase from cardinal was not successful
- The customer did not provide any card details in the request
- The customer has exceeded the allotted session time for the transaction
- The customer cancelled on the 3D secure page
- The request did not get past the PAY page
- The customer clicked on the back button on the browser from the OTP page or the customer card details could not be validated
- When the customer clicks the back button or refreshes the browser after clicking the pay button.
- When user login to WebPAY to retrieve verve wallet with incorrect login details.