We heard your feedback and in a show of our commitment to providing the most convenient online payment experience for everyone.
We gave it some thought….hmmm…. OK; let’s do remember me for MasterCard
Registered users with Quickteller accounts using MasterCard registered for OTP will see a friendly surprise. Yes you can now save some time using your MasterCard on Quickteller!
Feature is already available for you to enjoy and spread the good news.
- Faster and more convenient
- Only CVV2 and PIN are required
- Safe and secure as it uses Quickteller login & One Time Password
- Ties all your ATM cards to your unique phone number
- Available on Quickteller.com and m.Quickteller.com
- Available on partner sites using webpay (login in with your quickteller credentials to use your saved card)
If you have a MasterCard and want to enjoy Remember Card when carrying out transactions, visit your bank and request your card be registered for One Time Password.
How it works:
- Register your Mastercard card for One Time Password at your bank.
- Login with your Quickteller details (i.e. username and password). If you do not have one, create one at Quickteller.com.
- Verify the phone number provided with your Quickteller profile.
A One-Time Password (OTP) is required to complete transactions.
You can register all of your cards for OTP using the same unique phone number.
What it will look like:
When you have successfully registered your Mastercard Card for OTP this is what your “Select a Card” screen will look like