You know that awkward moment when your ATM Card despite your having a healthy bank balance suddenly becomes useless? Yes, you are caught out without a kobo and have checked all the ATMs in the area but they are all out of cash; and you really really really need to pay that bill or send money to a friend/client or simply buy airtime. What to do?
Download the Quickteller App!!!
The Quickteller App is basically the app version of Quickteller.com – an electronic payment platform through which you can buy airtime, transfer funds and pay bills. As a downloadable app on your Android, BlackBerry and iOS smartphones*, the Quickteller App becomes your mobile payment option on the go!!! All you need to do is download it and use your ATM Card to make payments. It is easy, safe and convenient!!!
There are three quick ways to download the Quickteller App:
- Download it on your phone via https://get.quickteller.com/
- Search for and download it via BlackBerry App World or Google Play Store
- SMS “Quickteller” to 32122 and follow the prompts
Then all you need to carry out transactions is an ATM Card issued by your bank and activation of the ATM Card on the app or at the ATM (see steps below**).
So say goodbye to those awkward moments like the one above and be free!
Please follow this blog for more information and tips on the Quickteller App. Enjoy your day!
* Please note that development for Nokia smartphones is underway and will be available soon.
**How to Activate Your ATM Card
- Visit an ATM
- Insert your card
- Select Quickteller
- Select “Pay bills”
- Choose your account type
- Select “Others”
- Enter 322222 as the payment code
- Enter your phone number as ‘Customer Reference’
- Accept the N101.00 amount displayed
- Follow prompts to complete the activation
Similar to this post: